Wholesome Food Services provides a healthy, unique and comprehensive school lunch program for students and staff. They partner with local “best in class” fresh casual restaurants to offer a wide variety of healthy lunch options. Their website makes it easy to order lunches 24 hours to 60 days in.
- Lunches are individually prepared fresh each day and delivered to Yorktown Education.
- Online Ordering with secure credit card processing.
- No cost to parents to join the program.
- Each restaurant is assigned a day of the week to deliver with a customized menu.
- Flexible ordering. Order as much or as little as you like. Order daily or whenever you choose to participate.
- Complete ingredient lists are provided. Parents can be confident their child is not eating food items to which they may be allergic. All menus are peanut-free. Gluten free and vegetarian items on every menu.
First you must set up your child’s profile. Website will be open around August 17 to begin placing orders.
- Go to www.wholesomefoodservices.com.
- Select “Register Here” (no charge or obligation)
- Set up child’s profile (select “add profile”)
- Select “order now” to place orders. Orders must be placed by 1:00 pm the day before delivery and up to two months in advance.
Sick Day Policy: If your child is sick in the morning of a day you have lunch order, you may cancel your order no later than 8:00 a.m. Select “Order History” and click on the red X next to the lunch. Refunds appear as a credit in your WFS account. If you cancel after 8:00, you will be charged for your order. You can make arrangements to pick the lunch up donate it.
QUESTIONS? Please contact our Wholesome Food Services representative: