Over the years Yorktown has established several year round activities to encourage our students to develop people skills, build self assurance and the willingness to just try new things. Students also develop a common bond of experience, worldviews and fun memories. Some activities may even introduce a student to “something they love”.
We endeavor to have a mix of activities each year. Some will be on an annual basis and some others will be one-time events.
- Innovation Expo
- Overnight Trips & Outdoor School
- Annual All School Formal Dinner
- International Trips
- Mock Trials, Speech & Debate
- Poetry Slam
- National Entrepreneur Week
- Parent Socials
- Student Socials & Activities
- Field Trips & Domestic Travel
- Horseback Riding, Rock Climbing, Scuba Diving
- Community Service
- Annual Halloween Celebration